Basics of CT Brain Perfusion – 1 CE Credit
An interactive online CE course covering CT brain perfusion fundamentals, including and procedures, data processing, and clinical applications
Our Basics of CT Brain Perfusion continuing education course covers the current definition of CT brain perfusion and discusses the concept of this type of exam. The course emphasizes the advantages of a CT brain perfusion over MRI, and also provides an overview of the technical concerns and limitations of this exam. In addition, this course covers data processing for this exam, as well as the clinical applications for specific clinical cases, which will assist you in patient diagnostics and help you develop your expertise.
|✔||Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 1 CE Credit|
|✔||Subscription duration: 180 days from purchase date|
|✔||Downloadable transcript available|
|✔||Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico|
|✔||Meets ARRT® CE reporting requirements|
|✔||Accepted by the NMTCB®|
|✔||Hassle-free 30-day full refund policy*|
- Understand CT brain perfusion and its advantages
- Identify the technical considerations for a CT brain perfusion
- Provide the data processing for this exam
- Understand the anatomic coverage and the technical limitations for this technique
- Develop the expertise of the technologists by providing some clinical cases
- Technical Considerations in Use of Perfusion CT
- Controversies and Technical Limitations
- Clinical Applications
|Discipline||Major content category & subcategories||CE Credits provided|
|Head, Spine, and Musculoskeletal||1.00|
Average rating: 4.27/5
Thank you. This was very informative and user friendly.
For a technologist with serve learning disabilities this CE lesson was fantastic, easy to remember and comprehend.
Interesting and engaging with pictures/animation. Post test was not difficult if you paid attention to the course.