Radiation Protection in Radiology
An interactive course covering radiation safety and protection procedures in radiology.
- Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 5.25 CE Credits
- Subscription duration: 365 days from purchase date
- Voiceover available
- Downloadable transcript available
- Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
- Meets ARRT® CE reporting requirements
- Accepted by the NMTCB®
- Hassle-free 30-day full refund policy*
Our Radiation Protection in Radiology course is designed to educate both healthcare staff and patients about the nature of radiation and radiation safety. It provides training to radiology staff in issues related to patient protection against radiation and introduces international standards related to radiation safety.
The course covers a variety of topics in radiation protection and safety, including how ionizing radiation interacts with matter, an overview of cell biology, radiobiology, and patient and occupational protection practices. The course also addresses radiation monitoring and detection, important regulatory agencies, and radiation protection practices in CT.
Get it now!
One-time payment. No hidden fees. No extra charges per credit.