|These core values assure our stakeholders that there are some things that they can always count on us to do, and others things that they can always count on us never to do.|
We have developed a “patient-focused” organization, which recognizes the challenges of working in uncertain, unpredictable, and under-resourced environments, and adds value by always thinking beyond the customer to help him or her provide the highest level of care to patients.
Medical Professionals is an organization dedicated to clinical excellence in radiology. The company has its origins in serving the Radiology Community since 2002 and is driven to overcome the following challenges and realities of the modern radiology industry:
- Advances in radiological equipment necessitate an ever-increasing investment in proper and continual training of radiologists and radiographers
- The industry has historically focused on technical support and neglected clinical support
- The majority of installed equipment is used at a small fraction of its potential diagnosing capacity
- The majority of technical and image quality issues are related to improper utilization
Because we understand that many healthcare organizations are reliant on radiologists, technologists, and other healthcare professionals who may be inadequately prepared for modern and digital radiology, we have developed complete programs focused on supporting radiology professionals in growing and developing in the areas of:
- Image acquisition
- Post-processing of images
- Diagnosis support
- Patient management
With an incredibly wide and rich network of collaborators and constituents stakeholders drawn to us by our ideals and our values, Medical Professionals stands apart from other healthcare training providers due to:
- Our single focus on radiology
- Our ongoing relationships with original equipment manufacturers who have entrusted us with application training for their customers and who, in turn, provide training to our personnel at their training centers on their latest equipment
- Our network of world-renowned radiologists who support us in the development of courses, workshops, and events for the benefit of their peers
- Radiology associations worldwide (ASRT, OAMRS, CAMRT, OTIMRO, AFPPE, APIM, SCFHS, and others) which accredit and often offer our material to their members
- The talent and diversity of our clinical application engineers based in six countries and able to provide support in many languages
- The pedagogic and graphics superiority of our training material in both accredited e-learning and live lecture formats
Today, I have the unique opportunity to work directly with the most talented and diverse group of (over 50) radiologic technologists, radiology professionals, and our worldwide network of collaborating renowned radiologists delivering minor miracles on a daily basis across the world.
Hisham El Azem,I invite you to navigate through our website to know more about us and more about how we can support you.
Hisham El Azem,