|These core values ensure our constituents that there are things that they can always count on us to do, and others things which they can always count on us to never do.|
We have developed a “Patient Focused” organization, which recognizes the challenges of working in uncertain, unpredictable and under – resourced environments, and adds value by always thinking beyond the customer to help him/her provide the highest level of care to their patients.
Medical Professionals is an organization dedicated to clinical excellence in radiology. The company has its origins in serving the Middle East and Africa starting in 2002 and is driven to overcome the following challenges and realities of the modern radiology industry:
- Radiological equipment advances necessitate an ever increasing investment in proper and continual training of radiologists and radiographers
- The industry has historically focused on technical support at and neglected clinical support
- The majority of installed equipment is used at a small fraction of its potential diagnosing capacity
- The majority of technical and image quality issues are related to improper utilization
Understanding that in a lot of cases, we intervene in supporting organizations reliant on radiologists, technologists and other healthcare professionals who are inadequately prepared for modern and digital radiology, we have developed complete programs focused on supporting radiology professionals through:
- Image acquisition
- Post processing of images
- Diagnosis support
- Patient management
Reliant on an incredibly wide and rich network of collaborators and constituents drawn to us by our ideals and our values, Medical Professionals stands apart from other healthcare training providers due to:
- Our single focus on radiology
- Our ongoing relationships with GE, Philips, Siemens and others whom have entrusted us with application training for their customers and whom in turn provide training to our personnel at their training centers on their latest equipment
- Our network of world renown radiologists who support us in the development of courses, workshops and events for the benefit of their peers
- Radiology associations world wide (ASRT , OTIMRO, AFPPE, SCFHS, and others) which accredit and often offer our material to their constituents
- The talent and diversity of our clinical application engineers based in six countries and able to provide support in many languages
- The pedagogic and graphics superiority of our training material which is made available to all constituents in accredited e-learning format in addition to live lecture format
Today, I have the unique opportunity to work between our Middle East / Africa headquarters in Beirut, and our European headquarters in Paris directly with the most talented and diverse group of (over 50 ) radiology professionals and our world wide network of collaborating renown radiologists delivering minor miracles on a daily basis across Western Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, and the United States.
I invite you to navigate through our website to know more about us and more about how we can support you.
Hisham El Azem,