Image Acquisition and Technical Evaluation Continuing Education Course
Image Acquisition and Technical Evaluation
A CE course covering radiographic image quality, patient factors, pathological conditions, and factors affecting resolution and distortion.
- Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 4.00 CE Credits
- Subscription duration: 365 days from purchase date
- Downloadable transcript available
- Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
- Meets ARRT® CE reporting requirements
- Accepted by the NMTCB®
- Hassle-free 30-day full refund policy*
These image production courses will cover radiographic image quality to include factors affecting receptor exposure, patient factors and pathological conditions, and factors affecting resolution and distortion. Technique chart, methods, applications and special conditions are covered in the module on technique charts. The module on automatic exposure control (AEC) recognizes the advantages of AEC, proper AEC placement and methods of assessment of over- or under- exposure in image. The module on digital images covers all aspects of digital radiography including spatial and contrast resolution, the digital image signal and image identification.
This course is accredited by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for 4.00 CE credits.
|Discipline||Major content category & subcategories||CE Credits provided|
|Image Acquisition and Technical Evaluation||4.00|
|Image Acquisition and Evaluation||4.00|
Get it now!
One-time payment. No hidden fees. No extra charges per credit.